Give yourself the gift of music and community – join WomenSing! Midyear is a great time to join the chorus. We’re looking forward to a number of exciting activities in the spring and summer, including a performance at the acclaimed Green Music Center in Sonoma County, a workshop with renowned composers Libby Larsen and Cristian Grases, our June concert Southern Exposure featuring all things southern (Latin American music, Appalachian folk tunes, and Australian tribal texts), and in July the Missoula International Choral Festival in the stunning mountains of Montana.
Now’s the time to make a plan to join us! To get you started, we offer this 5-step program:
January 8, 2013
Click here to fill out the audition form and start the process.
- Contact us to receive a complementary ticket to our holiday concert, Sing an Endless ‘Ave’. If you’re thinking about singing with us, we encourage you to hear us in person before you decide. If that’s not possible, make sure you listen to some recordings online.
- Read the Singer Blog, a refreshing look at WomenSing through the eyes of one of our newest recruits, Gail Doering.
- Peruse our Singer Spotlights for information about the wide spectrum of women in the chorus. Find out what these women love about WomenSing and how they found their way to the group.
- Browse through our FAQs to learn more about the chorus logistics and the audition process.
- Fill out the Audition Form so we can contact you to set up an appointment to meet with our artistic director, Martín Benvenuto.
Next Audition: January 8, 2013. All voice parts are welcome. Scholarships are available for qualified singers. For more information, contact us by email at [email protected] or call our voice mail at 925-974-9169.