COVID-19 Policy for WomenSing Members
- All members must conduct a self-assessment for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors before attending any WomenSing meeting, rehearsal, or performance.
- WomenSing requires proof of vaccination against COVID-19 to participate in the Spring 2022 Semester.
- Singers may choose to wear a mask at rehearsals and performances. We recommend purchasing singer's masks that provide distance between your face and the mask for more comfort.
- We are taking additional precautions to keep our singers safe, such as distancing chairs between singers and rehearsing in a large indoor space with the doors and windows open at all times.
COVID-19 Policy for Attendees of Live Performances
- All attendees must conduct a self-assessment for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors before attending a WomenSing event.
- Face coverings are required to be worn by all in attendance, regardless of vaccination status.
- Please allow spatial distancing when inside as possible.
- Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test (no more than 72 hours prior) will be required for admittance.
- Please allow extra time before the concert for check-in and seating.