COVID-19 Policy for WomenSing Members
- All members must conduct a self-assessment for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors before attending any WomenSing meeting, rehearsal, or performance.
- WomenSing requires proof of vaccination against COVID-19 to participate in the Fall 2021 Semester.
- We will wear masks while inside, at all rehearsals and performances, until no longer necessary. We recommend purchasing singer's masks that provide distance between your face and the mask for more comfort.
- We are taking additional precautions to keep our singers safe, such as distancing chairs between singers and rehearsing in a large indoor space with the doors and windows open at all times. The choir director, pianist, and other staff will be masked and safely distanced at each rehearsal.
COVID-19 Policy for Attendees of Live Performances
- All attendees must conduct a self-assessment for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors before attending a WomenSing event.
- Face coverings are required to be worn by all in attendance, regardless of vaccination status.
- Please allow spatial distancing when inside as possible.
- Proof of vaccine or a negative COVID-19 test (no more than 72 hours prior) will be required for admittance.
- Please allow extra time before the concert for check-in and seating.